Featured Music Videos

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Simply put, “Get Violent” is a call to arms!



Simply put, “Get Violent” is a call to arms! The listener will be intrigued by the versatility of styles presented, encouraged by the messages within each song, and prayerfully enlightened to the call of spiritual violence. We do not fight against flesh and blood, but against a culture, a paradigm, and an enemy that says lust, pride, greed, and physical violence are an acceptable means of existence. Not so! The title cut “Get Violent” is a crunk anthem that promotes violence against the works of the flesh. “Wassup” featuring and co-produced by T-Strike reminds us that to effectively war against sin we have to be in constant communication with God. “Bolder” is a banger that will inspire believers to boldly stand firm in their faith and proclaim it joyfully. “I Surrender” is a pop-style reminder that the battle isn’t ours, but the Lords. And “Word”, with a hard rock sway, pays homage to our greatest weapon of all…the sword of the spirit.

Get Violent features the entire roster of Triumfant Muzik, Lu-I, Konviction, Astro, and Larry BirthRight. All of the production was done by Salte and Larry BirthRight for Triumfant Beatz which makes for an explosive combination. To God be the glory!!

TRACK LISTING:

  1. Intro
  2. Get Violent feat. Lu-I and Larry BirthRight
  3. Spread My Wings feat. Lu-I, Astro, Konviction, and Larry BirthRight
  4. Wassup feat. T-Strike, Larry BirthRight, and Lu-I
  5. Bolder feat. Larry BirthRight, Lu-I, Astro, and Konviction
  6. Interlude
  7. UGonMakit feat. Larry BirthRight and Lu-I
  8. Rock Away feat. Konviction, Lu-I, Larry BirthRight, and Astro
  9. I Surrender feat. Larry BirthRight and Astro
  10. Daddy’s Boy feat. Konviction and Larry BirthRight
  11. Breath feat. Lu-I and Larry BirthRight
  12. Interlude
  13. Go feat. Konviction and Astro
  14. Word feat. Astro and Lu-I


0 comments:

Post a Comment