Featured Music Videos

Thursday, December 1, 2011

December’s Complementary Music

This December two mixtapes have been made available to download for free. So put away your money and use your mouse to download Christian rap music that is offered as an early Christmas treat.

First, Stan G. returns with his fifth installment of the “Higher Project”. The duo of Stan G. and DJ Black Ice have continually drop mixtape after mixtape delivering messages that are uplifting and speak directly to the youth about giving back to their community. Every time I listen to the cool southern flow from Stan G., I feel urge to lean back kick up my feet nod my head and say, “Ya Herd!”

Higher Project Vol. 5 can be downloaded now by clicking here Or the image below.

JahRock’n Production who has introduced us to the sounds of the Christian MC SeDa just dropped the “I’m a Christian Mixtape”. If you looking for a little NYC flavor this is for you!

I’m a Christian The Mixtape can be downloaded by clicking here or the image below.


0 comments:

Post a Comment