Featured Music Videos

Monday, January 9, 2012

Jamie Hardges One On One With DJ Worship More

A voice that carries a message of love will appeal to the ear of the listener, but a voice that shares the blessings of God will appeal to the soul. Our guest is a poet who is a blessing, the wonderful Jamie Hardges.

Question DJ Worship More:

“Experience A Rhema Word... Expressions” is the title of your new CD. Your delivery is so powerful and it carries a deep personal message behind each poem. Jamie, can you please share with us your poetic background. How long have you been writing poetry?




Answer Jamie Hardges: I have actually been writing for 17 years… But, what’s funny is that I started writing and didn’t even know that it was poetry that was falling on the paper.. Someone asked me to express a few words in my church for my pastor, Alvin Darlings, anniversary. I remembered just answering and telling them, ‘sure’… But I noticed that as I wrote, the words just seemed to fall on the paper… there was meter and rhyming to it… It was then that I believe that I began walking into the gift that GOD chose to give me…

AND IT’S ALL FOR HIM AND ABOUT HIM… HE IS TRULY AWESOME!!!!!

Question DJ Worship More:

What is your favorite poem on the CD “ Experience A Rhema Word... Expressions”?

Answer Jamie Hardges:

Truthfully, I don’t really have a favorite… Each poem speaks to me differently depending on which phase of my life I am in…

When there is a struggle, I tend to lean on “STAND!!!”

When I feel rejected, dejected and EJECTED… I go to “ A letter…”

When I’m feeling an uplift and I want to send up and share a praise, I go on Youtube and watch “I AM BLESSED!!!”

When I want to go forward, I do that by reaching back with “Hello Broom…”

And that’s the great thing about ministry… We find in the bible where men would have an experience with GOD, GOD would come and meet them where they were at..

Like Saul,

GOD met him on the road to Damascus and changed him!!!

He BECAME PAUL!!!

And that’s the message of this CD.. You don’t have to stay where you are…If you are struggling, GOD WILL COME AND MEET YOU RIGHT WHERE YOU ARE!!!!

Question DJ Worship More:

I would like to know, what is your inspiration to write a new poem?

Answer Jamie Hardges:

You are a GREAT INTERVIEWER!!!

It’s funny… I really don’t have specific inspiration… I may get inspired by one word… Or a feeling… Sometimes I am inspired by something as vast as the weather, or as small as a leaf on the ground. My dream and hope is to influence, encourage and bring hope to one person… TO SHARE GODS LOVE WITH ONE!!!

DJ Worship More:

Jamie, in your youth you have experienced gun violence that struck down a friend in front of your eyes in front of church to living in a dysfunctional family. Many of these unfortunate circumstances have become weapons that you can use against the enemy in your ministry to a save a life.

Question DJ Worship More:

Your poem “Hello Broom” speaks of child abuse. What message do you have today to a young adult who may be reading this blog and lacks the ability to forgive their parent who has abused them in the past?

Answer Jamie Hardges:

THIS IS A DOOZY!!!

I am grateful that you asked this question, because that poem was actually written at 3am four days before the CD was recorded… It ALL starts with forgiveness!!! My motto is Romans 8:28… AND GOD WILL TURN IT ALL FOR YOUR GOOD!!! When I look back over my life, I am amazed at how GOD took what the enemy meant for my harm and used it ALL for my good!!!

FOR MY GOOD, BUT FOR HIS GLORY!!!

I NOW HAVE A TESTIMONY!!!

I, surely, don’t advocate abuse but that poem is a message to anyone out there who might have experienced some level, any level of abuse…

GOD IS ABLE!!!

YOURE IN THE FIRE NOW, BUT IF YOU ALLOW HIM, HE WILL GIVE YOU A HEBREW BOY EXPERIENCE!!! HE WILL BRING YOU OUT OF THE FIRE AND NOT A HAIR ON YOUR HEAD WILL BE SINGED AND YOU WONT EVEN SMELL LIKE SMOKE!!!

But, it begins with forgiveness.. I love my haters, naysayers and abusers… I forgive them and I love them… I heard Evangelist Pattie Roscoe call them producers… I didn’t get it at first, but now I see, GOD used them to keep me on my knees and IN HIS FACE!!! To PRODUCE the anointing!!! The olive must be squeezed to get the oil, the anointing oil…

They tried to kill me when they put me in the press…

BUT MY GOD USED IT ALL TO SHOW ME FAVOR!!!

AND HE CALLS ME BLESSED!!!

Question DJ Worship More:

What websites can we read more about you and your ministry? How can we stay up to date with your latest achievements?

Answer Jamie Hardges:

WOW… I am both honored and humbled by this question…

My CD can be purchased on a bunch of different internet sites including Itunes and Amazon…

My testimony in full can be found on my personal website: www.wix.com/jamiehardges/wilde-orchid2. If you type my name into Google.com it should come up…

& on the gospel music showcase: http://power.watchgmctv.com/artists/j-elizabeth-hardges

If you are able please go on to their website and cast your vote… J Elizabeth Hardges… It’s a music competition but they loved the poetry, so they allowed me to enter and its my way of spreading the gospel… You can vote one day or everyday if you like… tell a friend… to vote just click on the hearts next to my picture and you're done…

That’s the gospel music showcase: http://power.watchgmctv.com/artists/j-elizabeth-hardges

I am, personally, on Reverbnation, Myspace, Stumble, and Facebook @ J Elizabeth Hardges

I am also on Twitter @jtea1

And I would love to hear from you!!!

DJ Worship More:

Jamie, I would like to thank you for taking this time to speak with PreachPastor.com. You are truly blessed!

Thank you and God Bless.




0 comments:

Post a Comment