Featured Music Videos

Monday, December 27, 2010

MZ Keishia on her debut single and outlook on Life...

"I sing my music, because this is my testimony and my blessings.... "



DJ Worship More
MZ Keishia! I would like to welcome you to the “Your’ll Soul Music Hour” on PreachPastor.com. It is a pleasure to have you here on the show.

DJ Worship More
Question:
MZ Keishia we are so excited to have you on the show. Your new single “Can You Hear Me” is doing well in the ratings and I’m positive it will appear in our Top 10. So everyone wants to know, who is MZ Keishia?

MZ Keishia
Answer:
Well, I am a small town girl who grew up in La Marque, Texas and I was born and raised in the church. It was not always easy being in a single parent home, but my mother made due with what she had. I always remember her saying, "God will make a way out of no way" and so that is why I constantly try to make sure I do my music because this is my testimony and my blessings to be continued. God wants me to share my songs with the world. This is a person who had troubles just like you, but made it through the storm, so if I can do it, so can you, Amen. I am a singer and song writer and a mother of 3. My family is a praying family, so I am always covered in prayer. I have been set free from bondage and through the pain have seen almost everything.


DJ Worship More
Question:
MZ Keishia, your new single “Can You Hear Me” is in rotation here on the station. I can hear the message in your music. Please provide a little background on what inspired you to write this song?

MZ Keishia
Answer:
Pain. Things happen in my life and God has taken away all the pain and things I have been through. Life is hard, but with God all things are possible.

DJ Worship More
Question:
Your upcoming CD is “Your Testimony”. Do you feel that your music ministry will encourage or inspire others to take up the cross and follow Jesus?

MZ Keishia:
Answer:
Oh, most def. I think "Can You Hear Me" is a type of song that people always ask, if God is listening to us and if He can hear us, because we all are going through something and we are always asking if He can hear us.

DJ Worship More
Question:
What message do you want your listeners clinging to after they have heard your CD?

MZ Keishia
Answer:
That there is hope after all pain and suffering and God does answer prayer and he is listening to you.

DJ Worship More
Question:
Can you please tell us more about your upcoming album? When will it drop? What to expect (Your Inspirational Style)?

MZ Keishia
Answer:
The single "Can You Hear Me" will drop on November 28, 2010 on Def Jam Island Digital Distribution, Amazon.com and I expect it to do well. I pray it does anyway, but only God knows. I put it in His hands! My inspirations are Yalonda Adams and Marvin Sapp. I love their songs and the way they inspire the lives of people.

DJ Worship More:
MZ Keishia, I would like to thank you personally for taking this time to interview with us and share your message and music. Please don’t let up and keep looking up. Thank you and God Bless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment