Featured Music Videos

Monday, January 2, 2012

Pearl Robinson, Continues to Inspire!

Pearl Robinson is an author who has a strong passion for souls. As an insightful poet and a thought provoking author, I found Pearl’s love for children to be inspiring as it is truly a gift given to her from God. Two of Pearl Robinson’s previous works were books of poetry, the first written for children entitled A Collection of Christmas and Easter Poems and Skits” and the second a powerful book based on God’s commandments written in a poetic manner speaking on various topics from salvation to Christian moral issues entitled, “Stop! Look! Listen! God Wants A Change”.

"Mommy, Please Let Me Live, Voice of the Unborn." is the latest novel from Pearl Robinson. I am grateful for this opportunity to discuss her wonderful piece of work that will be an encouragement to young adults.

DJ Worship More Question:

Pearl, you have an awesome children’s ministry; it is evident from your website. Your writings on your website led me to contact you and I wanted to share your message.

Can you please share with us what is your attraction to children’s ministry?

Answer Pearl Robinson:

Jesus tells us in the bible not to hinder the little children from coming to Him. In order for the children to come to Jesus. They have to know Him. I am a firm believer that training starts at home. The bible tells us to train up a child in the way they should go and when they get older they will never won’t forget from whence they came. I believe that many children are failing because parents are not doing what God has commanded them to do. I have a heart for children they are innocent and willing to learn. They will hold on to your every word. Why not let those words be about teaching them the way of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and what He did for a lost world.

DJ Worship More Question:

Pearl, your new novel is entitled "Mommy, Please Let Me Live, Voice of the Unborn". Can you please share with us the synopsis of this book?

Answer Pearl Robinson:

Mommy Please Let Me Live Voice of the Unborn takes one through the life of a young girl who made some bad choices. Like most teenagers she couldn’t wait to start dating. She got with the wrong boy who persuaded her to do something she didn’t want to do. Then she is left pregnant not knowing what to do. The most powerful thing about this book is you will hear the voice of the baby. The baby will talk to the mother. This is a thought provoking book. The point I wanted to make in this book is the choice is not the mother’s, it is the choice of the innocent one who can’t speak up for itself. Tracey is left with the decision to abort or not. When you read this book you won’t be the same. There is healing and restoration in this book for women and girls who have had an abortion.

DJ Worship More:

The story of “Tracey” is a common one in all walks of today’s children. If you were here with “Tracey” today what message would you like to share with her?

Answer Pearl Robinson:

First I would advise Tracey to talk to her mother. I would tell her not to let any boy talk her into doing something she doesn’t want to do. I would also tell Tracey that her body is sacred it belongs to God. I would tell her about the love of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and how important it is to accept Him into her life.

DJ Worship More Question:

Did you find the switch from writing poetry to writing a full novel a challenge?

Answer Pearl Robinson:

Yes, when God told me to write the book in 2007 I fought with Him. Much like Moses I gave Him all kinds of excuses as to why I couldn’t write an actual book. God kept after me, I would make another excuse. Finally I gave in and thus you have my first novel. I knew if I hadn’t I would have been spiritually spanked and I surely didn’t want that. When God talks to us we have to obey. I give God all of the glory.

DJ Worship More Question:

Do you have any advice for the poet who is looking to make the change?

Answer Pearl Robinson:

First I will tell them to get to know the God. Know when He is talking to them. There is nothing like have a personal relationship with Him. One can only get to know God personally by reading and studying His word. Psalm 37:4 says “Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires or your heart. If you want something from God you have to be inside His will and know when He is speaking to you. If God has given you a vision He will bring it to past if you do what He commands. It’s all about obedient.

DJ Worship More Question:

Where can we read more about you and do you any sites that we can visit to stay up to date on any engagements?

Answer Pearl Robinson:

Actually I am going to bring more of my writing to my site “kingdombizzness.com as well as a youth center. I believe my assistant is in the process of getting me a Youtube account. I have a powerful ministry on face book call God Inspired Writers with over 500 members. One can also follow me on my personal page on face book under Pearl kingdombizzness Robinson. I have a twitter account also which is @pearl_robinson. I preach, teach, warn correct etc. To know me is to know God.

DJ Worship More:

Everyone I would like to encourage you to visit Pearl Robinson’s website! She has so much to offer in words of encouragement, great games for children and ministry.

Pearl, your books were written for more than just a sale, but they are priceless because they are written for souls.

23 comments:

  • Anonymous says:
    January 03, 2012

    She is a great person doing great things for god... Truly a blessing what is being done through these books and her words etc. Great interview.

  • Anonymous says:
    January 03, 2012

    I have read Mommy,Please Let Me Live:Voice of the unborn. And I absolutely loved it. It took me to places that I didnt think I could remember. I am sure this book is going to save the lives of many many women as well as the lives of many unborn babies.

  • Anonymous says:
    January 03, 2012

    I am so proud of my sister...when the Lord said go out into the world you did just as our Father commanded you to do. May God continue to bless and keep you my sister...Lezette Clark

  • Leola Smith says:
    January 03, 2012

    Ms. Pearl is God's voice on the earth. The best is yet to come from her. She is so talented, and her talent does not cause her to be prideful. She is very loving and treats everyone the same. Her personality reminds me of the humbleness of Moses, yet she is as bold as a Lion, and such a wonderful blessing to know. She reminds me of the scripture that says " cry loud, spare not, show my people their transgression, and the House of Jacob their sin." Keep Preaching Ms. Pearl, their is a dying world that needs you, and a loving God that is depending on you.

  • Fred Pacheo says:
    January 03, 2012

    I only read this book because my grandma wanted me too.....i am so glad she did. When i read this book, it felt too realistic the way Mrs. Robinson portrayed the charactors. If all the teens of my generation were to read this book and all the twilight and stuff would be forgotten about. This book NEEDS to be a movie!

  • Anonymous says:
    January 03, 2012

    *corrected typing* I only read this book because my grandma wanted me too.....i am so glad she did. When i read this book, it felt too realistic the way Mrs. Robinson portrayed the charactors. If all the teens of my generation were to read this book then all the twilight and stuff would be forgotten about. This book NEEDS to be a movie!

  • Cassie Latoria says:
    January 03, 2012

    I really enjoyed this interview great comments on the youth ministry, I am inspired to read the book and unexpectedly dig deeper in what ministry Go has for me. I don't know you personally Sis. Robinson but I have heard you speak you are definately a powerful God filled woman. Hope to read your books and novels soon.

  • MAXINE MCKETTY says:
    January 04, 2012

    SISTER PEARL, I WANT TO THANK YOU FOR A GREAT INTERVIEW. YOU ARE LIKE A MENTOR TO ME, YOUR WORDS AND PREACHING ARE SO ENCOURAGING AND LIKE GOD, ALWAYS APPEAR TO COME RIGHT ON TIME. SHE SPEAKS THE TRUTH, WHETHER IT'S PLEASING OR NOT TO THE LISTENING EAR, BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT GOD HAS COMMISSIONED HER TO DO. THE TRUTH NEEDS TO BE TOLD AND BY TAPPING INTO AND GETTING TO KNOW SISTER PEARL THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU'LL GET. THIS BOOK IS A MUST READ FOR EVERY GENDER AND WILL BE AN EYE OPENER TO ALL WHO READ IT.LOVE YOU MY SISTER, GOD BLESS AND CONTINUE DOING HIS GOOD WORKS --- KNOW YOU'LL NEVER STOP UNTIL HE SAYS SO!!

  • Ronald Seymore says:
    January 04, 2012

    Although I have only known Pearl for a short time, her presence is everlasting. She has a gift. One of which she shares with each and everyone that wants to find the Lord. She never hesitates to help anyone in distress. I speak not from hear say,, but actuality from the help she has given me. She is a great writer, a great person and a great teacher. Some my write and teach from a mindful of thoughts. When you get Pearl, you get a person who writes and teaches from the God- filled caring heart that she possesses!

  • saundra ross says:
    January 04, 2012

    THIS IS AWESOME!!!!
    PRAISE GOD!!!!
    MUCH LOVE!!!!
    GOD BLESS!!!

  • Rick Busch says:
    January 04, 2012

    Just knowing Pearle as a member of God Inspired Writers, I can tell you that she is real, She is now, and she knows the importance of family and children in n relationship to God. Once this situation is remedied, then we can focus on the problem of the country and world. I praise God in the many ways He uses her, In Jesus' name, Amen.

  • Anonymous says:
    January 04, 2012

    Wonderful interview Mrs. Pearl. Quite insightful. Several months ago, I had the opportunity to talk someone close to me out of having an abortion. I used the Word of God of 'course, sure wish I had had your book then. But, God is faithful and the baby is due this month! Hallelujah! Great work that is sorely needed on the Body Of Christ. Thanks for your boldness that encourages us all daily. Much Love cuz, Joan M. Harris

  • Anonymous says:
    January 04, 2012

    Your words are always inspiring...keep doing what the Lord has placed you here to do. Your Sister In Christ, Diana Rodriguez :)

  • Felicia says:
    January 04, 2012

    Congrats Pearl, I can't wait to read the book. The small synopsis that I read is wonderful, so I am purchasing the book tonight. Please continue to allow God to use you. God Bless and keep on doing Gods work.
    God Bless
    FS

  • patience cummings says:
    January 05, 2012

    God bless you my sister, please continue to do what the Lord has placed inside of you. Although I read your postings both on your site and the Sisters I didnt realize that you had written any books. I will continue to lift you up and prayer as God continues to elevate,for the blessings are upon you my sister. Truly awesome

  • Anonymous says:
    January 05, 2012

    Commissioned to Conquer says; AWESOME ! Praise God...God Bless you! ON TIME FOR A TEENAGER I'm MENTORING...Kingdom Blessings always...

  • Anonymous says:
    January 05, 2012

    Congrats on your recent book Pearl sounds like a very good read. It's good to see someone is reaching out to teenagers in such a need time as this. God bless and Godspeed to you!

  • Anonymous says:
    January 05, 2012

    Congradulations woman of God,just browsing over this site shows kingdom building 101.I pray the blessings and favor of God over all you do in Jesus name -Min.Dwight Roberts

  • Anonymous says:
    January 06, 2012

    Your book sound interesting and a book that women should read. For the ones that are thinking of having a abortiion or have had one need to read this book. You can use what ever name society calls it, but the true fact that it is murder and it is a sin. Keep writing books that inform people about sin and we will pray that it will change their lives.

    .

  • Michele Higginson says:
    January 06, 2012

    Your book is awesome Pearl, a must for every household to have. Just to place where someone can find it and start reading. Its a truly God breathed book written from the heart! If I could place a few in every doctors room, school library, public library I would. There is soooo much inside that book, there is no-ways a person can read it and not be touched by Jesus. Well done Pearl! You have an awesome gift from our Father! God bless you and may your book sell by the millions!!!!!

  • REV. JOHN NGUGI says:
    January 06, 2012

    I do thank God for what He is doing with your life. You are a voice to the voiceless. Your are a vessel of honor in our generation.As for the book may all be encouraged to read it.The book is an eye opener to the lost world especially the young people. God bless you for this great artistic style. Keep preaching for everyone to hear.

  • Anonymous says:
    January 07, 2012

    Pearl is a member of our group God Inspired Writers and she has been a soul lifter ever since I joined the group , she also lift your spirits and she may not know what you going through , don't know you at all but she still gives you her all in giving you Gods Words and her love for the Word and our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Synthia Robinson
    Keep on doing what you're doing my sister May God continue on blessing you !

  • Pearl, thank you for having the courage to write this book! I look forward to reading it!

Post a Comment