Featured Music Videos

Monday, December 27, 2010

PRAY sings to his True Love....

DJ Worship More One on One with "PRAY"


DJ Worship More:
PRAY, you’re here with me as a guest on the "Your’ll Soul Music Hour" on PreachPastor.com finally!!! It’s been a long time coming and I am so glad to have this opportunity to speak with you.

I would like to discuss your music, ministry and your debut single "My Love". It’s a blessing for you to be on the show and I’m excited about what God has in store for this project and about the hearts that He’s going to touch through the music.

DJ Worship More
Question:
PRAY, can you please introduce yourself to our audience?
 
PRAY
Answer:
What’s up Saints? This is your man PRAY, minister of the gospel, husband to one beautiful wife, father of amazing children including my new 1 week old baby girl, singer, songwriter, producer, business man and the one who wants to share the Love of God with each and everyone of you.
 
DJ Worship More
Question:
PRAY this is your debut album, correct? My jaw dropped when I heard your single "My Love". I was amazed by the quality production, but when I heard your voice, I had to stand up and walk out the room. Brother PRAY your song is HOT! PRAY tell me about your single "My Love" and is it a personal testimony?

PRAY
Answer:

Let me first say that I’m glad you were blessed by "My Love". This song was produced by VonGantt Production, a production team that I’m blessed to be a part of along with Ricky Gantt, who also has a single coming out on GOoDy. This song is definitely my testimony.  
 
DJ Worship More
Question:
We have played "My Love" on the station and we have the video available on the home page and community page on our site. Your song has good ratings on our station and nationally. Are you surprised by the success? Also PRAY, tell me about the slide you do in video. When you broke out the slide I said "This brother is about sing!"

PRAY
Answer:
LOL, OK the slide was actually a blooper that the Director kept, what had happen was... (The Story) (DJ Worship More smiling).

Now about the success of the single, I knew what God is capable of, so I knew the possibilities are great, I just have to make sure I keep God my focus, meaning that I’m a puppet for Christ, so if God said go left, I go left without asking a question and if His will for us is to prosper at everything we put our hands to, then obedience is the key. So I’m excited about how things are going with the single and I expect God to do much more.  

DJ Worship More
Question:
PRAY, have you found your CD to be a great tool for ministering?

PRAY
Answer:
Yes Sir, because there has been times when I ministered a song from the CD, that afterwards someone would come up and say that it encouraged them in what they are going thru. And the young people say that they get it, they really get it. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment