Featured Music Videos

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

You’ve Got That Glow and Let Them Know

Now repeat after me, “Lord I am a sinner, and I ask that you please forgive me of all my sins. Lord I confess with all of my heart, mind and spirit that Jesus Christ is Lord. You died for me and at Calvary, arose from the grave and will return again. This I know and believe in Jesus name I pray Amen. ”

“Wait a minute did you just hear that? I think it was a click! Um, Deacon my brother, please hand me my shades! She’s got that GLOW!”


Jovita Sheppard’s single “GLOW” is an electric track that will provide a spark to your daily routine. “GLOW” is a new release from the Rock Righteous album which is scheduled to be released April 26, 2011.

"GLOW" can be heard here on PreachPastor.com. Tune in and listen for this new track.





More Notable Tracks from Jovita Sheppard: Running


0 comments:

Post a Comment