Featured Music Videos

Friday, October 14, 2011

PRAY One on One with DJ Worship More



DJ Worship More:

It’s the return of PRAY here on the “Your’ll Soul Music Hour”. We will be discussing PRAY’s new single “Friend” and the release of his debut album “It’s the Anointing.”
PRAY’s music ministry radiates with love for our savior, and speaks in volumes from his heart to the non-believer.

PRAY, it’s a blessing to hear from you again. If “My Love” and “Friend” are just the beginning, I can’t wait to hear more!

Question DJ Worship More:

PRAY, can you please tell us more about your new album entitled “It’s the Anointing”?

Answer PRAY:

Well the new album, is something that’s been cooking for some time now. It has truly been a journey through my spiritual growth and the spiritual growth of others. God was giving some real spiritual revelation on relationships between husband and wife, parent and child, believers and non believers and most of all between God and his people, Revelation which I share with everyone on this album.

Each song is so detail that it’s truly like you’re watching a movie, but trust and believe we also got some bangers on there that will not only give you word, it will give you something to nod your head too.


Question DJ Worship More:

What track on this album really has a personal message that will speak to us all?

Answer PRAY:

DJ Worship More it’s like eating chips, you just can’t have one, so let me give you a couple of tracks. First one would be “No Matter” and the reason I say this is because it encourages everyone to keep pressing on no matter what you’re going thru, because the Father has got your back. The next one would have to be Friend, because it’s such a fun song with a message of just keep it real with God and be a true friend to him, because he is always a true friend to you.



DJ Worship More:

Your new single “Friend” has been in rotation here on the station. Yes, I said it! “You’ve done it again!” We have played “Friend” on the station and we have the video available on the home page and community page on our site.


Question DJ Worship More:

Where did the concept of “Friend” and the video originate?


Answer PRAY:

When I wrote friend, It was a time when a lot of people were going thru different situations and a lot of them are Christians, but because of their frustrations they began to in so many words blame God and I guess I called myself being protective over him because God is my friend. So I wrote this song, just letting people know that God is a friend to me, so if you gonna talk the talk, then walk the walk. The video, is just something to remind us that God sacrificed his son for us, now that’s the kind of friend
I need, you know


Question DJ Worship More:

PRAY, you have been busy what other ministries are you currently working with?

Answer PRAY:

Well since the last time we talked, God has bless my wife and I with a beautiful
Baby girl “Jayden”. During that time God has also called me to the position of Assistant Pastor under the leadership of Pastor Williams at The Balm Of Truth Church in Cali not to mention that I did a benefit concert early on in the year to raise money for the
Homeless. So God is truly keeping me busy which is a blessing.

DJ Worship More:

PRAY where can we purchase your CD?

Answer PRAY:

You can get the singles “Friend” and “My Love” at Itunes, Verizon Vcast, Rhapsody, and Amazon just to name a few. You can also see the videos on the website “Goodmeg.com” or Youtube under “GMEG1” and also let me just say, we thank everyone that supports Goody Music and all of it’s artist. My Album “It’s The Anointing” will be dropping soon
So be on the lookout for it.

DJ Worship More:

What websites can we read more about you and how can fans follow up on your latest achievements?


Answer PRAY:

You can check me out at Goodymeg.com, Facebook (Pray GMEG), Twitter (GMEG_1) and we are always posting on Youtube. Be sure to be on the lookout for upcoming events and you can always email us from the Goodymeg.com website.
Let me plug our new production company “VonGantt Productions” we do tracks, we write, we record. We are a full on production company that does it all. VonGantt Productions can also be reached at Goodymeg.comJ

DJ Worship More:

PRAY I would like to thank you personally for taking this time to interview with us and share your message and music. Please don’t let up and keep looking up.
Thank you and God Bless

0 comments:

Post a Comment