Featured Music Videos

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Steps of Divine Destiny!

I would like to offer this scripture as a Word of encouragement:

To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: ~Ecclesiastes 3:1

In this day and time the Comforter is needed more than ever. Many people are feeling discouraged these days trying to make ends meet when looking for employment or whatever their personal day to day struggle maybe. In speaking to someone who may feel lost, looking for “their spiritual purpose”, I share this message of encouragement. We as the body need to pull each other up in this day to help each other in our spiritual walk.

We alone will never understand the divine plan in our life, or what a simple encounter will bring. Be assured that when you walk with Christ you are taking steps of divine destiny. We as saints should always walk with scripture in our hearts knowing that God is in control and remembering that it is not, “your purpose” but the will of God and His purpose for our spiritual life.

He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end. ~Ecclesiastes 3:11

********************************Alter Call**************************

Romans: 10:9-10 Who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.

If you do not know Jesus as your personal savior please pray this prayer with me. God, I recognize that I have not lived my life for you up until now. I have been living for myself and this is wrong. I need you Lord in my life. I acknowledge the complete work of your Son Jesus Christ in giving his life for me on the cross at Calvary. Come into my life Jesus and reside in my heart! I claim you as my Lord, and Savior from this day forward I will long longer be controlled by sin, or the desire to please myself, but I will follow you, forever! This I ask in you precious name Jesus.

Amen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment