Featured Music Videos

Thursday, January 26, 2012

MSK One on One with DJ Worship More



This is a first for PreachPastor.com! I am privileged to interview a trio of singers who have an established history of success in the gospel music industry. The very talented My Sisters Keeper also known as MSK! Myketa, Aquilla and MaryAnn, Not only are you just a group of talented singers, but also you all have the greatest bond for the three of you are sisters!


Question DJ Worship More:

How long has the group been performing together?

Answer My Sisters Keeper:

We have been together 21 years as of this year!

DJ Worship More:

Now each of you has more than one individual talents within the group. Now I don’t want to let the cat out of the bag but I heard one of you can play a mean drum!

Question DJ Worship More:

Please share with us what other additional talents are you bringing to group that the listeners may know about?

Answer My Sisters Keeper:

Choreography, Songwriting, Acting, and Producing

DJ Worship More:

We are going to play your new single, entitled “Changed”, the music video can been seen here on the site as well.

Question DJ Worship More:

What is the meaning behind the song, “Changed”?

Changed is actually a testimony of how God changed us and saved us as individuals from our old way of living. And we’re letting everyone know in this song that he will do the same for anyone who will allow him to.

Question DJ Worship More:

The music video for “Changed” leaves us a reason to rejoice. I do have a question, “MaryAnn, what was that move you did when you stopped, and swiped your head with your left hand and then the right?” Smile J

Answer MaryAnn:

It’s a little dance I used to when we were little that I decided to bring back.

DJ Worship More:

MSK where can we purchase your CD?

Answer My Sisters Keeper:

iTunes, CD Baby, Amazon, Rhapsody, Zune, and other online retailers.

DJ Worship More:

What websites can we read more about you and how can fans follow up on your latest achievements?

Answer My Sisters Keeper:

Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Reverbnation

DJ Worship More:

My Sisters Keeper, thank you for taking this time speak with PreachPastor.com. If you looking for a little brother to be apart of the family I’m here for you! Your music will be one that many will share and shout about in the future.


0 comments:

Post a Comment