Featured Music Videos

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Jessica Rogers One on One with DJ Worship More

DJ Worship More:

WOW! Simply describes our next guest Jessica Rogers. Jessica is an artist who will sing the love of Jesus into the heart and soul of all who are willing to listen. It is an honor to have the opportunity to listen to the new single from Jessica’s debut CD entitled “What a friend” and I encourage you all download this new single if you hadn’t already!

Question DJ Worship More:

Jessica, listening to the snippets from you upcoming CD, I was blown away by your vocals! When did you know it was time to share your voice with the world?

Answer Jessica Rogers:

I’ve always loved music and enjoyed listening and singing to it, but it wasn’t until a few years back that I realized that it was my passion. And whatever your passion is, it brings you great joy. I enjoy watching others get healed or set free through the ministry God has given me. I realize it’s not me, but it’s the God who lives in me. And God has given me a gift that must be shared with the world.

DJ Worship More:

The new single is called “What A Friend”. The song is vibrant full of life and showers me with the feeling of rejuvenation. The title alone is self-explanatory and leaves a personal impression with believers.

Question DJ Worship More:

Why did you choose “What A Friend” to be released as the first track from your CD?

Answer Jessica Rogers:

It’s catchy, and it draws you as soon as it starts. I wanted it to be a song you surely won’t forget because of the message. But not only that, it’s making a statement letting you know about the greatest man that walked this earth a man that sticks closer than any brother. This song declares that Jesus is my best friend.

Question DJ Worship More:

Jessica, can you please share with us why Jesus isn’t just a God. He can also be a friend and what is the importance of having a personal relationship with Him?

Answer Jessica Rogers:

When God becomes your total source, --the only one you depend, your number one, you then realize He’s so much more. When you need a counselor, He can be just that. Whatever advice you may be looking for to any question, circumstance or situation, He has all the answers. When family turns their backs on you, He steps right in to be a father, mother, sister and a brother. Like friends may do, He will never tell your business. That’s the greatest thing. Whatever you tell God, it’s always between you and Him. He’s the number one Healer, deliverer and peacemaker. That’s why it’s so important to have that personal relationship with Him and to know the Word. The Word says in John 15:7, If you abide in Me and My word abides in you, you can ask for whatever you will. That’s the kind of friend I’m talking about.

DJ Worship More:

Jessica, where can we purchase your CD?

Answer Jessica Rogers:

My full length CD is scheduled to drop December 13th. You can visit my website to get more information on how you can pre-order the CD. Also, the single is available for download on CD Baby, ITunes, as well as Amazon.com. Once you type in my name, Jessica Rogers, the song should come up.

DJ Worship More:

What websites can we read more about you and how can fans follow up on your latest achievements?

Answer Jessica Rogers:

Check out my website at simply-jessica.com. There you will find updates and current information about what’s going on with me, and you can also download the new single from there as well. You can sign up for the fan club from the website or stop by the Jessica Rogers Fan Page on Facebook and leave me a comment. Also, follow me on Twitter at @simplyjessicar.

DJ Worship More:

Jessica, thank you for taking this time to interview with PreachPastor.com and sharing your music and ministry with us. God has blessed you with a remarkable talent and because you are a friend of His you will be never be alone.

Thank you and God Bless!




Jessica Rogers: What a Friend

0 comments:

Post a Comment