Featured Music Videos

Monday, February 13, 2012

Judah LYFE Ministries One on One with DJ Worship More!

The music of Judah LYFE Ministries will shower the audience with Spirit filled healing and anointing. Judah LYFE is a choir that brings good will and greetings lead by the Minister Jakolby Washington. I am honored to introduce to you the music ministry of Judah LYFE!

DJ Worship More:

Wow! You’re a group from my hometown Washington, D.C. If I had known that my family in D.C. would be singing the Gospel like this I would have never left! I love the vibe, and enjoyed the group introduction written on the home page of your website.

I had to chuckle at the statement you made minister Jakolby Washington about your upbringing when you stated that you, “grew up as a drug kid, you were drug to church…” You know I was also a drug kid, I was drug to my home church, The Garden of Prayer in Southeast Washington, D.C., I too am proud to say look at what it made us!

Question DJ Worship More:

Can you please introduce yourself and the members of Judah LYFE Ministries?

Answer Judah LYFE Ministries:

Thanks so much DJ Worship More, I appreciate the opportunity to be with you today. I’m D. Jakolby Washington founder of JudahLYFE and our membership includes Kenyetta Allen, Loretta Lee, Darnisha VanHook, Gordon Curry, Justin Williams, Stacy Suggs, Danyel Leftridge, Jessica Jones, Brandon Right, Rafael Gerald and Vaughn Dashiell.

Question DJ Worship More:

Your ministry team released the incredible album entitled, “Freedom to Worship”. The lovely song Shower Your Rain on Me, is just simply awesome. What can the listeners expect to hear when they pick up a Judah LYFE album?

Answer Judah LYFE Ministries:

I am so excited about this album. Listeners can expect to hear a vast array of music that came straight from my heart. We’ve got a little of everything. From Sunday morning churchy cuts to heartfelt worship that transcends denominational walls and leads the listener straight to the heart of God. I really believe this project is going to bless the masses.

Question DJ Worship More:

Where did the lyrics of Shower Your Rain derive from? How were you moved to write such an inspirational song?



Answer Judah LYFE Ministries:

I can remember I was in the studio with my MD Vaughn Dashiell and we were in between songs. He was just playing with chords on the keyboard and he hit this one chord and it just did something to me man. So about an hour later I had written the words to Shower Your Rain. Honestly man, it has become the sentiment of my heart. I want to live a life fully submerged in the rain of His Presence. And so to know that this song has blessed so many people man, is truly a blessing. We go minister at places and people request that we sing Shower Your Rain…it just lets me know that people long for that kind of experience where they can honestly feel the rain of his presence.

Question DJ Worship More:

When will your new CD be available and how can we purchase it?

Answer Judah LYFE Ministries:

The CD will be available on iTunes, Amazon and many of the digital distributors on February 28th

Question DJ Worship More:

What websites can we read more about you and your ministry? How can we stay up to date with your latest achievements?

Answer Judah LYFE Ministries:

Well you can check us out on our website www.judahlyfeministries.com or you can check out our facebook page at Judah LYFE. Also follow me on twitter @JakolbySings.

DJ Worship More:

Family, I want to thank you for your time and sharing your ministry with us, on PreachPastor.com. Minister Jakolby Washington and Judah LYFE I am grateful and moved by your ministry. Yes we serve a mighty God!

God Bless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment