Featured Music Videos

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Looking for Love in All the Wrong Places....

Have you been looking for love in all the wrong places? Developing a relationship requires a joint effort to be made by yourself and a reciprocal party. God has always been there showering you with his love, but have you been there to build a relationship in return?

I have used the analogy of "curb water" when I describe my life before Christ. Curb water lays in the ditch between the street and the curb. No one wants to touch it and Heaven help us if a car would drive by and splash the curb water on our new outfit! In short, curb water is a substance without a purpose, it is an invaluable resource on earth as water, but because of the dirt and filth, it is now just curb water, which is useless. This comparison is similar to all of us before the grace that Christ has provided us as sinners; sin is the soil in our lives, in essence, it is turning us into the curb water. We all are filled with purpose and have a calling in our lives, without Christ we will never fulfill our divine purpose and that is to be one with Christ.

Have you been looking for Love in all the wrong places?

Romans 5:8 but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

Now that is what I call love!

It’s time to build your relationship with God…

Proverbs 8:17- I love those who love me, and those who seek me early and diligently shall find me.

Setting aside time during the day, by reading the Bible and taking time in prayer will help build a stronger relationship with the Lord. The closer you grow with HIM, the stronger your love for HIM will become.

********************************Alter Call**************************

Romans: 10:9-10 Who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.

If you do not know Jesus as your personal savior please pray this prayer with me. God, I recognize that I have not lived my life for you up until now. I have been living for myself and this is wrong. I need you Lord in my life. I acknowledge the complete work of your Son Jesus Christ in giving his life for me on the cross at Calvary. Come into my life Jesus and reside in my heart! I claim you as my Lord, and Savior from this day forward. I will no longer be controlled by sin, or the desire to please myself, but I will follow you, forever! This I ask in your precious name Jesus.

0 comments:

Post a Comment