Featured Music Videos

Thursday, February 9, 2012

The Week On the Armory San Joe!


This week on the "Amory The Amour Bearer Mix show" our spotlight artist will be Christian Rap artist San Joe. We invite you to listen to the ministry and message that San Joe has to share as he is is interviewed by DJ Worship More February 10, 2012 at 8:00 PM

San Joe's Bio:

My mom was raped and conceived me heroin addict for over a decade before switching to crack, speed and pills. She told me to do right but did contrary, by the age of 17, I was an escape felon running state to state. Through many trials and tribulation that accompany that lifestyle I was growing weary, One day the Lord revealed Himself to me and I have been changing ever since. It is a blessing to serve Him and do His work. I am very thankful God bless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment