Featured Music Videos

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

PreachPastor.com Extends A Warm Welcome to Kingdom Heritage


PreachPastor.com and Kingdom Heritage Ministries have establish a ministry partnership in a joint effort to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Jennifer Goodman founder of Kingdom Heritage Ministries states, "Our Mission is to provide resources and teaching to bring birth the restoration of women to holiness and righteousness. I am very blessed to have the opportunity to bring a service of excellence with my business Kingdom Heritage. I have been called to help the people of God to establish businesses, birth vision and manifest dreams!"

Kingdom Heritage will provide a video message here on PreachPastor.com every Thursday. The host Jennifer Goodman will deliver the Word filled with inspiration. "Open Your Hand & Receive Your Spouse." is the first message from this dynamic speaker click the video below and enjoy!


Bio:
Jennifer Marie Goodman

Entrepreneur. Writer. Blogger. Speaker.


I was born in Chicago, Illinois. I was highly influenced by my mother’s family who were political powerhouses in Haiti and the United States. My family’s history has enriched my life tremendously by exposing me to a different culture, several languages and diverse genres of music. I have enjoyed public speaking and writing since the age of 13. I hold a Bachelors’ degree in Business Administration & Business Information Systems. I founded Kingdom Heritage in 2009 as a Christian Daycare Center that has now evolved into providing business consulting services to such companies as; Your Fete by Lucienne, Rhema Word Ministries, VsByVs Event Planning, and Lifetime Exclusive to name a few. I was inducted into the Institute of Entrepreneurship at the University of Chicago. I manage a successful blog and You Tube channel addressing the modern day issues of the Christian woman reaching thousands of people nationally and internationally. I attend Crusaders Church in Chicago under the leadership of Apostle John Eckhardt. Crusaders is the headquarters church and international apostolic base for the IMPACT Network. Crusaders is a powerful inner-city church that not only impact Chicago, but leads with a vision, and divine mandate to bring apostolic reformation to the nations.

Kingdom Heritage, Ministries - "Living in the Unseen Resources of the Kingdom of God!"

You can read more about Kingdom Heritage and follow them on the following sites:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/OurHolyArmour
Facebook Fan Page:www.facebook.com/pages/Kingdom-Heritage
Web site: http:// www.ourkingdomheritage.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment