Featured Music Videos

Sunday, March 11, 2012

The Kings Disciple One on One with DJ Worship More

This is a very personal interview for me and I am blessed to share his ministry and message of victory with you today. The King’s Disciple has been there for me from the beginning, always sharing an encouraging word and throwing up a thumb in support of the station. The philadelphia (meaning brotherly) connection that I have for this group is of brotherhood and exemplifies the meaning of Christian brotherly love.

It is an honor to introduce to you Cesar Ascencio A.K.A. The King´s Disciple!

Question DJ Worship More:

Your music is filled with your personal testimony and you have a life changing message that proves how powerful our God is! Cesar, can you please share who you are as a minister first and your message of redemption that is evident within your music?

Answer King’s Disciple:

Well, as far as ministry is concerned, I have been giving Bible studies to the youth in the church school department of our church for 3 years with my wife. 2012 is the start of our fourth year. We also direct Tuesday night services and this year is the start of our second year. At the end of 2011, we have been given the ministry of youth leadership for 2012 in which we are now active. I just started performing with the worship team for church school as well in which I play the guitar. We have been very busy in the ministry so I am really glad to be in GOD´s service and I must say that it takes up a lot of energy which GOD Almighty provides through His Spirit.

Question DJ Worship More:

We spoke briefly prior to this interview, and I came to know who you were and the type of brother in Christ you represent. I then read your bio and became even more touched for you have been delivered from the enemy and have a personal testimony about the Supernatural dangers of playing with the Ouija board. My first question is why did you choose to even touch the Ouija board?

Answer King’s Disciple:

Wow, interesting question. It´s a long story and I´ll try to sum it up as briefly as possible. Ever since I was around eleven years old I had a fascination with supernatural powers from the unknown. I remember once with my childhood friends we played as warlocks in the neighborhood calling on forces in a circle. Now that I reflect, I believe that was the moment something was unlocked in the spirit realm through that invoking of powers. Apart from that, I didn´t dabble with the occult world at all, for I didn´t know how to exactly. But it was when I was 15 years old, me and those same friends with whom I played as a warlock with, watched a movie about a Ouija board. After that, we all had a deep interest in playing with one ourselves. So shortly after that, while on summer vacation from high school, we got a hold of one and played with it in our friend’s bedroom. After that in the same week, when I was at home in my bedroom lying down in bed (my room was the last room at the end of the house and my bed was against the wall, hence, the wall in which my bed was against was the wall that separated the inside from the outside of the house, understand?) I heard something run vertically up the wall (on the outside of the house) and when it reached the roof, run horizontally across the roof. I hope you beloved readers can visualize and understand all this. That was the beginning of the period of torment in my life from a spirit (or spirits) that entered into my life through playing with the Ouija board.

Question DJ Worship More:

After playing with the Ouija board you became haunted by demons desiring more power. How were you delivered from the terrible power that had taken over your life?

Answer King’s Disciple:

Well, let me explain something that is very important that shouldn´t go unnoticed. A short time after the first incident while I was lying on my bed, I was lying down once again in bed relaxing. It was late night and I was not falling asleep. I wasn´t intoxicated and I was just thinking, looking up at the ceiling. Then, all of a sudden I felt a sense of fear and a cold presence in the room. I then heard a strong wind come against my ears and as fast as I heard that sound, something (a demon) entered me. All the muscles in my body, every fiber, tendon etc. of my body flexed as if I were a body builder and all the muscles of my face flexed as well and my lips were forced into an intense smile, as if the ends of my lips were pulled back supernaturally. At the same time my eyes rolled to the back of my head. My back curled upward with my abdomen reaching up and I couldn´t move or anything. This force had complete control of me. This all happened rapidly. While I was in this state, my inner being was able to scream but physically I couldn´t speak or move anything. I remember vividly that while I was in this state, I felt a terrifying fear and at the same time a rage that is not human, I don´t know how to explain this in human words but the intensity was out of this world. I felt like bursting in screams louder than any human can scream and I felt strength unknown to man. All the while my inner self thought,”If my mom comes in my room for some reason, she will faint through the terror of seeing what is happening”. Now, I was raised in church since I can remember. I knew there was a GOD. And I remember while I was in this state of possession, I started to call out to GOD with all my inner strength and the very moment I started to call out to GOD to help me, the spirit that possessed me immediately left me, instantaneously, from that moment on, these incidents occurred to me about once or twice a week. At times I felt my body elevate from the bed during these incidents and the way it elevated varied. At times my upper body would lift up slowly while from my hip downward would remain on the bed, at other times my whole body would elevate horizontally altogether. This all may sound unreal but remember that these are spiritual powers that cannot be seen and are not to be messed with. The quantity of times a week varied. I then grew a desire to get possessed and that is when I got more interested in the spirit realm and unknown. Now this was a paradox because, after the demon left me at night when I would get possessed I was filled with torment and slept with the light on, but after about 2 years of these occurrences I was desiring this to happen to me more.

Question DJ Worship More:

When did you get saved and how?

Answer King’s Disciple:

Well, after about a couple years of these demonic encounters and the eventual worship of these entities, I moved out of my mom´s house with a couple friends with whom I sold and consumed drugs with at the time. They eventually moved out and that is when in solitude I would worship the demonic entities that oppressed me, but it is kind of weird because at night I would practice this type of worship and during the day I was pretty normal according to human standards. I had an 8 hour job, worked during the day and do my drugs at the house (note: Doing drugs is not normal in any way) but at night something happened to me, I would desire to seek demonic power and I felt like a different person. However, all the while, I would watch the Christian channel because I felt alone. GOD started speaking to my life when I started seeing that channel. Even though I would get drugged up, I would watch that channel. Then, one day, at the end of September of 2003, I gave my life to Christ Jesus. I was hearing a preacher on that channel and he made a calling to the viewers to accept Jesus Christ as Lord and I accepted that calling and decision. It was rare because after that prayer, which was around midday while on my lunch break at home, I felt the same. I didn´t cry, I felt like nothing whatsoever happened. Little did I know that in the spirit realm, chains were broken, something powerful beyond my comprehension occurred because the following morning when I woke up, I felt brand new! I didn´t reach to my pipe to consume drugs before work which was my everyday ritual for years on end. It has been a process but praise GOD He delivered me from all those chains.

Question DJ Worship More:

Your new CD is a testament of faith and statement of redemption. Cesar, what is going on with the CD, share with us the name and what artist are you collaborating with on the CD?

Answer King’s Disciple:

The title of my upcoming album is called, ´Apocalyptic Generation´. The title is an expression of what I feel in my spirit. I believe with all my being that this world is soon to see events that will open eyes and bring many people to Christ. At the same time, people will be filled with fear, not understanding what will be happening around them because of their prior hardening of their hearts´ and closing of ears´ to the Word of GOD and prophets. I believe the world is soon going to undergo the most difficult moments than ever before. Only the Father knows the times and seasons, the day and the hour of His return, but what I do know is this, as the title of one of my songs, we have to, ‘Get ready!´. On the album I have collaborations with the artists A.P. Light and Tha D.Q.C. I am really excited about this album because its focus is prophetic which is distinct to many other albums out there, evangelistic and at the same time edifying for the church.

Question DJ Worship More:

The CD has a many burners on it, where can we purchase the CD and I heard you have something new dropping soon correct?

Answer King’s Disciple:

My record label CEO hasn´t just yet released the tracks yet, at the moment they are up for grabs I will be letting you know. I am about 70% finished with the album. I plan on releasing it around May, possibly sooner though. It will be worth the wait readers, please be patient.

Question DJ Worship More:

What websites can we read more about you and your ministry? How can we stay up to date with your latest achievements?

Answer King’s Disciple:

You can stay up with me at the following links:

http://www.christianrapandhiphop.com/

http://www.reverbnation.com/thekingsdisciple

http://thekingsdisciple.heavensdisciples.com/

http://www.facebook.com/TheKingsDisciple

https://twitter.com/#!/kings_disciple

The King´s Disciple clothing is also up for sale on my artist website.

DJ Worship More:

Cesar, you are a true brother! One who will stand by me throughout the good times and bad and even when I needed a word of encouragement you were there. I want to say thank you, and God has allowed you to experience the bad at an early age because after the fire you have emerged purified and refined.


Thank you and God Bless!

0 comments:

Post a Comment