Featured Music Videos

Sunday, March 13, 2011

You can call him Jason Hendrickson, but I'd rather Shout Out JHEN


 

DJ Worship More:

Jason Hendrickson! Welcome to "The Your’ll Soul Music Hour" on PreachPastor.com. JHen, is a man who has received many blessings! Jason is a singer, musician, songwriter, producer and author! Not to mention a chosen man of God. Jason your music ministry ushers in the Holy Spirit to a place of worship and praise with a powerful anointing! Jason your single "Let God Arise" lifts me out of my seat! Can I say it, "Ooo Yeah", "Ooo Yeah!" Ha Ha!

DJ Worship More:
Question:
Jason, I would like to discuss your new single "Move of God". There is victory in the message of your music. What was your inspiration when writing this song?




Jason Hendrickson :
Answer:
I was sitting in bible study and my Pastor Darryl Hill was teaching and he kept saying my praise provokes a move of God, he just kept saying it and by the time bible study was done I wrote the entire song. So my Pastor was a huge part of the inspiration along with the Holy Spirit to that song being created.
 
DJ Worship More:

Jason, you are a composer of music, you are also the author of the book "You’re Not My Daddy". "You’re Not My Daddy" tackles a topic from not just an observant point of view, but a personal one as well.
DJ Worship More:
Question:
Jason, please tell us more about your book "You’re Not My Daddy".

Jason Hendrickson:
Answer:
In this book I deal with the awesome task of being a Step-Father. I also deal with the failures I have experienced as well as the victories of being a dad. I also deal with some stuff for the mothers as well. This book provides an inside look thru experience on blending families. It takes a special man to be a great father, but it takes an anointing to be a successful stepfather.

DJ Worship More:
Question:
What are the biggest obstacles as a stepfather?

Jason Hendrickson:
Answer:
I would say giving all of you and hearing those dreadful words "You’re Not My Daddy" is a rough patch that every stepdad will go thru and it takes a special man that is equipped by God to deal with that and respond correctly. Also the challenge of giving all of you and learning that you may not get it in return because the child really does not owe you anything. But I have learned that most children will respond in a positive manner as long as you are consistent.

DJ Worship More:
Question:

JHen, do you have another book cooking in the pot? Yes I do have another book coming real soon called "Destiny Is A Decision". This book deals with the journey we all must take to get to the destined place God has set for all of us. This is really going to be the most transparent I have ever been in the public, so this is going to be great and I pray it helps someone to know that in spite of all your issues you are God’s choice and your destiny is waiting!!!
 
DJ Worship More:
Jason, you are blessed and rewarded for your faithfulness to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

DJ Worship More:
Question:
Jason, if someone was to ask you what are you thankful for, what would you say?

Jason Hendrickson:
Answer:
I am thankful for my family, my place in the Kingdom, my real friends those that know the real me and still love me. The people that support my ministry, most of all I am thankful that I am saved. I often say this, God knew everything about me before I did and he still decided to use me and anoint me for this season. For that I am so grateful. He is a "Sovereign God" which just happens to be the title of my new project. So I am also thankful that God has given me another chance to create Kingdom music. So look out for it…

DJ Worship More:

I hear that you are the next media mogul! (Smile) You are the founder of JHENMINISTRIES. Inc.

DJ Worship More:
Question:

What is JHENMINISTRIES and where can we go to learn more about JHENMINISTRIES?
Jason Hendrickson:
Answer:
JHENMINISTRIES is the umbrella of everything that I do. The music, the books, the preaching tapes, workshops, concerts etc. You can log onto the internet and read up on the stuff we have going on.

DJ Worship More:
Question:

Where can we read more about Jason Hendrickson?
Jason Hendrickson:
Answer:
Yes, I am on Youtube, Facebook, MySpace, www.jasonhendrickson.2ya.com, and I am now on preachpastor.com!!!

DJ Worship More:
Question:
Do you have any Shout Outs?

Jason Hendrickson:
Answer:
Yes to my wife Monique, my girls, Britt, Kyra, Court, and Kassidy, my church family PPT, and the staff of J.Hen Ministries. I love you guys thanks for always believing and pushing me to greater!!!
DJ Worship More:
Everyone Jason Hendrickson! Thank you, "You better get in the Move of God!"


Read more from Jason Hendrickson:


 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment